University of Ibadan, UI 2017/2018 Admission Clearance Exercise For Newly Admitted Candidates is now published on the University website.
This is to inform all candidates who have been offered provisional admission in the 2017/ 2018 UTME and Direct Entry admissions exercise that the clearance exercise will commence on Monday, 27 November, 2017.
Candidates are therefore advised to proceed to the admissions portal on www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee.
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN ADMISSION CLEARANCE DETAILS.
Before you proceed, check: UI Admission List
Candidates are requested to bring the under listed documents for the clearance exercise:
1. Biodata and Acceptance Fee Forms to be filled online and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage
2. Institution and candidate’s copies of the Admission Letter (To be printed from jamb website)
3. Original and 2 photocopies of the UTME Result Slip.
4. Original and 2 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise – SSCE/GCE/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL. Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
5. Four (4) recent passport size photographs
6. Original and 2 photocopies of Birth Certificate and Immunization Card. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
7. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons on Letter-Head Papers
8. Original copy of payment receipt for N35, 000.00 Acceptance Fee
Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise the following forms at http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/
a. Medical Form
b. Undertaking Form
c. JAMB Form B001 and B003
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website: www.ui.edu.ng.
For further enquiry, contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office on any of the helpline: 08147031889 or send electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.Become a fan on Facebook and Follow for our new updates.