Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma Part-Time Admission Form for 2017/2018 Academic Session Announced.
This is to inform candidates who wish to study a part-time programme in Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) that the part time undergraduate admission form for 2017/2018 session is out.
Available AAU Part-Time Programmes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2017/2018 Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Programmes of the Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma as follows:
Faculty of Arts
- B.A. English
Candidates seeking admission into the Department of English are expected to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes into the following subjects: English Language, Literature in English and any other three Arts, or Social Science subjects.
Faculty of Education
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education (Accounting)
- Home Economics Education
- Technology Education
- Educational Management with options in the following areas:
- Political Science
- Religion Studies
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Education are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE/TC II/NABTEB with five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language.
Note: For admission into programme Business education, candidates also require a credit pass in Mathematics.
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Management Sciences are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes in the following subjects: Mathematics, English, Economics and any other two Social Science subject from Commerce, Geography, Accounting etc.
- Candidates seeking admission into Public Administration in addition must have credit pass in Government.
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Natural Sciences are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two from Chemistry, Biology, Geography, and Economics.
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography and Environmental Management
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology
- B.Sc. Social Work
- B.Sc. Political Science
- Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Social Sciences are expected to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) in not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes in the following: English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any 2 other Social Science subjects.
- Candidates seeking admission into B.Sc. Economics must have credit pass in Economics.
- Candidates seeking admission into Sociology must have credit pass in Government.
Note: For admission into criminology and social work, a pass in Mathematics could be accepted.
General requirement for AAU Part-Time Admission
(i) SIX YEARS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
1. Candidates should posses SSCE/WASC/NECO/GCE/TC II etc. with 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings, including English Language and other Departmental and Faculty Requirements.
2. Candidates are expected to write an entrance examination before they could be considered for admission.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY: FIVE YEARS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
For Direct Entry admission, candidates are expected to possess at least two (2) A/Level papers, NCE, or equivalent (at acceptable level) Diploma Certificate (at not less than Merit Grade) in related areas plus SSCE/NCE/GCE (O/L) etc. at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and other Departmental Requirements.
DURATION FOR THE AAU PART-TIME PROGRAMME
Candidates with SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) seeking admission into any programmes will spend six years.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Admitted Direct Entry candidates will spend five years.
General Information for AAU part-Time Programme Aspirants
- Please note that all candidates with O/L results preceding 2012 must present the originals of the certificates and not statement of results slips.
- All completed application forms should be accompanied with the following:
- Passport size photograph.
- Photocopies of credentials.
- Photocopy of receipt of purchase of application form.
NOTE: No case of awaiting results shall be entertained.
How to Apply for AAU part-time Admission Form
- Go to http://aaue.waeup.org/applications for application instructions before the purchase of the Part-Time Degree Programmes eTranzact PIN of N17,250.00 (Seventeen thousand, two hundred and fifty Naira only) from any of the under-listed Banks Nation-wide.
- ACCESS BANK NIGERIA PLC
- ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC
- FIDELITY BANK PLC
- FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
- KEYSTONE BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
- ZENITH BANK PLC.
On the purchase of the eTranzact PIN, Candidates are to visit the Ambrose Alli University Portal at http://aaue.waeup.org/applicants to complete and submit the Part-Time Degree Programmes online application form. Please, follow the application instruction on the University portal for guidance as any form not properly filled will not be treated.
Deadline for Purchasing the AAU Part-Time Admission Form
The Part-Time Degree Programmes Online Application Forms will be available for completion and submission from Monday, 11th December, 2017 to Friday, 2nd March, 2018.Become a fan on Facebook and Follow for our new updates.