Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU New Students Clearance Procedure For 2017/2018 Session Released.
This notice is for all new students of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU). All First Year students and those who deferred admission in the 2017/2018 session are directed to go to their Faculties for screening and registration with the documents below.
AKSU New Students Clearance Documents
- Acceptance fee and school fee receipts
- Original and photocopies of the result(s) tendered for admission
- On-line computer print-out of O’Level Statements of Results (Note that Statements of Results from schools/institutions will not be accepted)
- 2017/2018 JAMB Admission Letter
- 2017/2018 JAMB Result
- Two (2) passport photographs
- All other credentials which were presented during the 2017/2018 Post-UTME screening exercise, viz:
- Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration/Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Reference letter from a person of good standing in the society Two (2) file jackets.
Please all first year students are to also note that, after the screening exercise at the faculty, the cleared students are to proceed to the department and get a list of courses for online registration at the ICT directorate.
N/B: Without Online Course registration your registration process is incomplete.Become a fan on Facebook and Follow for our new updates.