Alvan Ikoku 1st Batch Direct Entry Admission List For 2017/2018 Session Released and published online.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri that the management has released the Direct Entry first batch admission list for 2017/2018 academic session.
However, names of admitted candidates is uploaded online and available on the school portal click the link below to view.
Successful candidates should take the
following steps for their registration process
1. Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and
click on Student Portal to generate their
Acceptance Fee Invoice.
2. Proceed with your invoice to Alvana
Microfinance Bank to make your
3. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR
4. Return to the College ICT Centre with
your payment receipt to print the
Admission Screening Documents.
5. Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
6. Open your files with the screening