Ebonyi State University, EBSU Important Notice to Newly Admitted Students for 2017/2018 Session.
There’s an important notice to students who have been newly admitted into Ebonyi State University (EBSU). The attention of all first year students is hereby drawn to this SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT on steps leading to certificate verification and registration of courses.
Admitted students should please, note that no candidate is allowed to do certificate verification outside the EBSU ICT.
EBSU new Students Course Registration Procedure
EBSU Newly admitted students should note that there are four steps they should follow before they can register their course. See the below;
Step 1: Pay 300. 00 only (service charge) for each O’Level Certificate you are presenting for your admission through EBSU Microfinance Bank in CAS Campus.
How to generate Invoice for EBSU O’level Certificate Verification
Generate O’Level verification invoice according to the below process:
- Visit the school portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net)
- Click on the link “O’Level Certificate Verification”
- Type in your Jamb registration number
- Click on Submit
- Proceed to EBSU Microfinance Bank with the invoice generated
- Make payment at the EBSU Microfinance bank and obtain Tpay Pin from the bank
Step 2: Present the following items to your Faculty Officer who would forward them to EBSU ICT
Documents EBSU will Screen for New Students
Verification of your O’Level Certificate(s)
- A photocopy or photocopies of your O’Level certificate(s) to be verified
- Unscratched/Undisclosed Scratch Card(s) for each Certificate to be verified. If you are presenting WAEC and NECO etc, please buy and present relevant scratch card(s)
- Photocopies of your JAMB and Post UTME/PD results (as applicable)
- A photocopy of your admission letter.
Step 3: The Faculty Officer (FO) would display verified results on the Notice Board, for candidates’ attention.
Step 4: When you are cleared and you have paid your school fees, please proceed, with evidence of fees payment to obtain your Matriculation (student) Number from your Faculty Officer and register your courses.Become a fan on Facebook and Follow for our new updates.