Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Promotes 3 Academic Staff to Professor & 18 Others to Reader.
Three Academic Staff of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education have been promoted to the rank of Professor while 18 others have been promoted to the rank of Reader.
The Registrar of IAUE Mrs Hope Kue-Ikoro in a letter to the University Community said that the Governing Council of the University at its 8th Regular Meeting held on Thursday May 3, 2018 ratified the promotion. The newly promoted academic staff and their ranks are:
- Boma Obi (Mrs) of the Faculty of Education —- Professor of Library and Information Science ( Referencing).
- Lysias Dodd Gilbert of Faculty of Social Sciences —- Professor of Political Science and International Relations.
- Godspower J. Irikanaa —- Professor of Sociology Development.
Godwin A. Odili of the Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences now retired was also promoted to a Professor of Mathematics Education.
The Readers are:
- Nwakaego Chukwuigwe (Mrs)–Reader in Organizational Behaviour.
- Levi Doe Kalagbor– Reader in Educational Management.
- Gift U. Nwiyi— Reader in Educational Management.
- Edward E. Adiele—Reader in Educational Planning.
- Ugochukwu K. Agi– Reader in Educational Administration.
- Nnamdi Anero— Reader in Childhood Education Studies.
- Helen Sokari Adokiye (Mrs) — Reader in Childhood Education Studies.
- Ekaette L. Ekpo– Reader in Primary Education Management.
- Priye Iyalla Amadi– Reader in Translation Studies.
- Grace Brown (Mrs)— Reader in Political & Economic History of Africa.
- Geraldine A. U. Ekpo—Reader in Sports Administration.
- Vincent Nyewusira– Reader in Public Administration.
- Kenneth Nweke– Reader in Politics & Governance.
- Godwin C. Nwaeke– Reader in Economics of Education.
- Nyekachi N. Amadi–Reader in Development Economics.
- Godfrey A. Kalio– Reader in Animal Science.
- Stephen W. Amadi– Reader in Mechanical Technology.
- Isaac Ogundu– Reader in Industrial Education.
The Registrar on behalf of the Governing Council, Vice-Chancellor, Senate, Management, Staff and students congratulate the newly promoted staff for their spectacular achievement and hopes that the university would benefit from their new academic height.