National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB 2017/2018 November/December Certificate Examinations Results.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the November/December Certificate Examinations Results Online for 2017/2018.
Candidates that participated in the 2017 NABTEB GCE can now check their results online.
Steps to Check NABTEB Nov/Dec Results Online.
- Go to NABTEB result checking portal
- @ http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. NOV/DEC.
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year i.e. 2017
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
How To Check NABTEB result sent to your e-mail address, follow the following steps
- Follow steps 1-6 above.
- Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How To Check 2017/18 NABTEB Nov/Dec Results via SMS.
Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example:
To check for May/June results,
- To check for Nov/Dec results,
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.