Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, NAUTH, Nnewi School Of Nursing Admission Form For 2018/2019 Session Released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Three (3) years General Nursing Programme of the School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
GENERAL ADMISSION ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Five(5) credits at Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent to include: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
A candidate is only allowed to combine his/her result if it is from the same examination body e.g WAEC, and GCE or NECO and its GCE.
SALES OF FORM:
The sale of form starts from 22nd March, 2018 and ends on 25th April, 2018.
COST OF THE FORM:
The cost of the form is Eight Thousand, Two Hundred Naira only N8,200.
MODE OF OBTAINING & SUBMISSION OF THE FORM:
- Visit https://portal.sonnauth.com/e-apply/ to apply
- Complete payment for SON-NAUTH form using REMITTA.
- Obtain your ONLINE APPLICATION SLIP – which contains your username / password.
- Visit the Portal, login in the first time using your username / password to begin your registration.
- Complete your Online registration and save your application. Print original copy.
- Contact the SON-NAUTH ICT Centre for any support or enquiries.
DATE OF EXAMINATION:
Saturday 12th May, 2018
School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
Bring along with you pencil, eraser, pen, ruler and original receipt issued by NAUTH Accounts with glued passport photograph.
After the short listing, there is internally conducted written examination followed by oral interview as the last stage of the selection process.
Dates and Time will be announced as time goes on.Become a fan on Facebook and Follow for our new updates.