List of NSUK Part Time Programmes:
Available NSUK 2017/2018 Bsc Part Time Degree Programme
Department of Accounting
- B.Sc. Accounting, Part-Time One
- B.Sc. Accounting, Part-Time Two
- B.Sc. Accounting, Part-Time Five
Department of Business Administration
- B.Sc. Business Administration, Part-Time One
- B.Sc. Business Administration, Part-Time Two
- B.Sc. Business Administration, Part-Time Five
Department of Public Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration, Part-Time One
- B.Sc. Public Administration, Part-Time Two
- B.Sc. Public Administration, Part-Time Five
Duration of the NSUK part-Time Programmes:
Entry Requirements for NSUK Par-Time Admission:
- Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
- Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area, including O/Level requirement in (i) above.
- Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/Level requirements in (i) above.
Important Things to Note
- Sale of forms commences on 27/11/ 2017 and ends on 18/12/ 2017.
- Application forms would be purchased at the cost of N5,000.00.
This is in addition to the payment of N300.00 only as Bank Charges in any of these Banks through REMITTA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Sky Bank, FCMB, Keystone Bank etc.
How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Admission Form
For complete steps on how to apply, CLICK HERE.Become a fan on Facebook and Follow for our new updates.