Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, UDUSOK Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure For 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all students of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto both fresh and returning that the management has released the registration & Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For 2017/2018 academic session.
Below is the procedures for registration and Acceptance Fee.
1. Log into the admission portal (http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng) using your JAMB No or Matric No.
2. Click on Check admission to check your admission status.
3. A message indicating your admission status will be displayed.
4. If you have been offered admission, you will be required to pay N3,000.00 acceptance fee before you can print your evidence of admission.
Pay Acceptance Fee
1. Put in your phone number
2. Click on the link Click here to print your payment invoice on this page. This will take you to the Remita website to print your invoice.
3. On Remita website, click on “Print Invoice” at the top right hand corner of the Page.
4. Take the invoice to any bank of your choice, make the payment and obtain receipt.
Print Evidence of Admission
1. Go to the portal http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng and click on Print Acceptance after payment.
2. Print the evidence letter and bring to the confirmation venue. This is required for confirmation process.
Confirmation of Admission
1. Go to the MIS portal (http://mis.udusok.edu.ng/user/register) to create account.
2. Create account.
3. Proceed for confirmation of admission with your credentials and evidence of payment of acceptance fees.
ALL STUDENTS: REGISTRATION
Pay Registration Charges
i. Log into UDUS MIS portal (http://mis.udusok.edu.ng) with your admission Number.
ii. Click on Pay fees
iii. On the next page, click on Pay fees at the bottom of the screen.
iv. At the bottom of the next screen, click Send fee details for processing.
v. On the next screen, click on the link “clicking here” to see and print a copy of the schedule of fees and close the window.
vi. Click on Pay fees again to display your invoice number.
vii. Click on the Invoice no to take you to Remita website.
viii. At the top right hand side, click on Print Invoice to print your Remita invoice.
ix. Take the Remita invoice to any bank of your choice to make payment.
1. Once payment is successful;
2. Log into the mis.udusok.edu.ng with your login details.
3. Click on Register Courses