Updated: Osun State University, UNIOSUN Announces Part Time Degree Admission Screening Date For 2017/2018 Session.
The Management of Osun State University has announced Part-Time Degree Screening date for candidates that applied for the University Part Time Programme for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The Online application registration is still on for interested candidates.
UNIOSUN Part Time Degree Admission Screening Date
27th of January, 2018 3rd of February, 2018
Venue: Osogbo main campus
Note: School Fee For Uniosun Part Time Degree Programme still remains N110,000 For students at Osogbo campus and N100,000 for students at other campuses. This is applicable to all new part-time students and returning students.
Approved Part Time Degree Courses are Below:
College of Humanities and Culture
- B.A English and International Studies
- B.A History and International Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science and International Relations
College of Agriculture
- B.Sc Agricultural Economic
College of Science, Engineering and Technology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Computer Science
College of Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Political Science Education
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, and Mathematics for Sciences, Engineering, Agric, Management and Social Sciences, from any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
HOLDERS OF GCE/IJMB/JUPEB ‘A’LEVEL and National Diploma will be admitted into 200L while HND Holders with minimum of lower credit will be admitted into the third year of their Programme.
All Part-Time (Weekend) Degree programmes will run at our Main Campus in Osogbo.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
1. Visit www.chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng or www.uniosun.edu.ng before the Deadline for each programme
2. Application Fee For Part-Time Degree Programmes is N10,000
3. Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through UNIOSUN INTERSWITCH WEB PAY PLATFORM.
4. Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which would be communicated accordingly later .
5. After the screening, successful Part Time degree candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, CALL: INFORMATION DESK OFFICER- 07035794948