University of Nigeria, UNN Payment Of 47th Convocation Levy & Collection Of Academic Gowns For All Graduants.
This is to inform all graduands of University Of Nigeria,Nsukka that the management has announced Payment Of 47th Convocation Levy And
Collection Of Academic Gowns.
As you are aware, the 47 Convocation
Ceremony of the University of Nigeria holds on December 1 – 2, 2017.
Consequently, all graduands are expected to pay the convocation levy in readiness for the exercise.
The process flow for the payment is as follows:
- Log on to the University Portal
- Enter your Student login details (Username and Password)
- Click on Convocation Levy
- Generate invoice
- Make payment using your ATM card or at designated banks
- Print Convocation receipt
- Proceed to your Faculty Officer to collect your Convocation gown
All graduands without portal account
should visit the ICT, Zenith Bank building to have their accounts created
All Postgraduate graduands are also
expected to pay for the Convocation gowns using their Students account as stated above, and proceed to School of
Postgraduate Studies for collection of their gowns.
Chris C. Igbokwe, Esq.