Yobe State University, YSU 2017/2018 Diploma Admission Form is Out On Sale for suitably qualified candidates.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the following diploma programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
List of YSU Diploma Courses/Programmes
• 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
• 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY
• 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL
• 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN SHARI’A & CIVIL LAW
• 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ARABIC & ISLAMIC STUDIES
• 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN CRIME MANAGEMENT, PREVENTION AND CONTROL
• 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL POLICY & ADMINISTRATION
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS for YSU Diploma Admission Form
Candidates must pass three O’Level subject at credit level in WAEC,NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings. At least two credits must be relevant to the course applied for:
APPLICATION PROCEDURE for YSU DIPLOMA ADMISSION FORM
STEP 1: Make a non-refundable payment of N5, 100 into Account name/Number: YSU CONSULTS STUDENT REGISTRATION/00226614491 GT Bank Plc Damaturu Branch and obtain a scratch card for the application.
Sales of Yobe State University (YSU) scratch cards starts from 30th November, 2017.
STEP 2: Visit the university website to apply online (at http://ysu.edu.ng/ysu/index.php).